ADVANCED ELECTRICAL SERVICES DISCLAIMER
Please read the following terms, conditions and policies:
Inventory is subject to availability by factory.
Customer shall pay all federal, state and local sales, use or other excise taxes, charges and duties arising by reason of this order and all other taxes, charges and duties of whatever nature assessed option the product described on the front side hereof.
Standard shipping requires a commercial loading dock or its equivalent is required. Your shipping address must be non-residential and accessible by a 52 ft. trailer. You must be able to get your generator from the inside of the trailer, move it towards the trailer door, and unload it with equipment you have on site. If your delivery does not fall within the above stated standards please select from the special services offered below.
Shipping is estimated by region.
Special Shipping Options:
There is a $125 additional charge for additional shipping charges on special shipping options below.
– 24 hour notice, there is no charge for this service. This information is intended to be used by the freight carrier only. There may be additional charges at the time of delivery if this option was not selected and should have been.
– Lift-gate service. The lift-gate will lower the equipment to ground level, curbside. There is a charge for this service. There may be additional charges at the time of delivery if this option was not selected and should have been.
– Residential delivery must be selected if delivery is to non-commercial address. If you select this option without selecting any other options above, a 52 ft. semi must be able to deliver and YOU must be able to offload yourself. Additional charges apply.
Please contact our office at 402-932-1361 if you have any questions or need assistance with special shipping.
All freight must be inspected at time of drop off. Once the receipt is signed- the product is yours AS IS.
RETURN & EXCHANGES
No products may be returned or exchanged without written consent from Generac and Advanced Electrical Services.
No orders can be terminated.
Manufacturer warranties will apply.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.findbestelectriciansomaha.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. You have the right to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the web page address.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.